Thursday 18 March 2010

hello everyone

hi everyone, its been such a long time since ive been on here, its been a pretty chaotic few months, its only now i feel like i can pause for a little while!!! ive moved house twice since i began my blog!!

hope all is well with everyone.

sooooo my locs.................. well it must be about 10months since i started locing my hair and i had loads of ups and downs with it all during that time, the worst downs are the amount of locs i have loss, i am actually kind of used to them falling out now, that it doesnt really bother me anymore, i have extremely weak hair due to my medical condition, that there was never going to be a best time for me to loc, so i just went ahead and loc'd.

apart from the locs falling out ive just really left my hair to do its own thing, the hair in the middle still hasnt loc'd at all, the back is doing well and the front really is a tangled mess, but its all good.... i really dont do much to my hair, this is more due to laziness i think than anything else, also i like the freeness of doing nothing to my hair.

my hair regime is daily rinsing when i have my shower and once in a while acv wash/shampoo, apart from that i use no products or doing much else to my hair.....its just hair!!!

i will put up some new pics asap.

talk2ualll soon

myhairisfree
x

No comments:

Post a Comment